Blue Nitrile Gloves - 1,000 Case Count, 6 Mil Thick
Aurelia Robust Blue Nitrile Gloves
The Aurelia Robust Blue Nitrile Gloves are a premium, non-latex, powder-free glove manufactured by Supermax Healthcare Incorporated in Malaysia. The Robust series features an ultra-premium puncture-resistant micro-textured finish. This combination helps deliver an improved grip while keeping your hands and fingers protected from harm. Each glove is air-tested to detect pinholes and is composed of a special nitrile (NBR) compound proprietary to Supermax Healthcare.
The award-winning 5 mil thick palm and 6 mil fingertip glove is chemo rated (ASTM 6978) and tested at the highest international standards. The non-sterile glove features a superior chemical-resistant texture that will keep your hands protected against common chemicals you may encounter on the job. The recommended use is for industrial, janitorial, automotive, tattoo, painting, and household use.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, and XL
Blue Nitrile Gloves 6 Mil 1,000PCS CASE
- Material: Nitrile (100% Latex-Free)
- Type: Non-Sterile
- Glove Design & Feature: Ambidextrous and Finger Textured
- Usage: For Single Use Only
- Color: Blue
- ASTM D6978-05
- Thickness: 6 Mil Fingertips, 5 Mil Palm
- Packaging: 100 pieces per box
- 10 boxes per case - 1,000 pieces per case
- Automated packing to enhance single glove dispensing
PLEASE CHECK ALL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SIZING PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.