Indigo Nitrile Gloves - 3,000 Case Count, 3.2 Mil Thick
Aurelia Sonic Indigo Nitrile Gloves
The Aurelia Sonic Indigo Nitrile Gloves are a premium, non-latex, powder-free glove manufactured by Supermax Healthcare Incorporated in Malaysia. The Sonic series features a super-thin, 2.2 mil palm, and 3.2 mil fingertip thickness. Their textured composition helps for better gripping while having superior tactile sensitivity. Each box comes with machine packed gloves in an indigo blue color.
The Sonic glove is ambidextrous and is known for its strong tensile strength. They are ultra-comfortable and feature a chemical resistant texture that will protect you against common chemicals you may encounter on the job. They are recommended for labs, food handling, light household cleaning, medical examination, beauty, dental, and much more.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, and XL
** 270 pieces per box for XL sizes.
Indigo Nitrile Gloves 3.2 Mil 3,000 PCS CASE
- Material: Nitrile (100% Latex-Free)
- Type: Non-Sterile
- Glove Design & Feature: Ambidextrous and Finger Textured
- Cuff: Beaded
- Usage: For Single Use Only
- Color: Indigo
- ASTM D6319, ASTM 6978
- Chemo Rated
- Thickness: 2.2 Mil Palm, 3.2 Mil Fingertips
- Packaging: 300 pieces per box, ** 270 pieces for XL
- 3,000 pieces per case, 10 boxes per case
- Automated packing to enhance single glove dispensing
PLEASE CHECK ALL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SIZING PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.