Black Nitrile Gloves - 1,000 Case Count, 5 Mil Thick
Aurelia Bold Black Nitrile Gloves
The Aurelia Bold Black Nitrile Gloves are a premium, non-latex, powder-free glove that is manufactured by Supermax Healthcare Incorporated in Malaysia. The Bold series features a black, extra-thick 4.5 mil palm and 5 mil fingertip made from 100% nitrile material (NBR). These ambidextrous, medical-grade examination gloves are tested to the highest degree of international standards.
The Bold series is an ideal glove for the hospitality, tattoo, automotive, manufacturing, and restaurant industries. It’s thicker puncture-resistant material will help keep your fingers protected when worn properly. The textured finish is ideal for gripping and handling.
The Aurelia Bold black nitrile gloves are also chemo rated (ASTM 6978) and should be disposed of after each use.
Sizes Available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Black Nitrile Gloves 5 Mil 1,000PCS CASE
- Material: Nitrile (100% Latex-Free)
- Type: Non-Sterile
- Glove Design & Feature: Ambidextrous and Fully Textured
- Usage: For Single Use Only
- Color: Black
- Chemo Rated
- ASTM D6978-05
- Thickness: 5.0 Mil Fingertips, 4.5 Mil Palm
- Packaging: 100 pieces per box
- 10 boxes per case, 1,000 per case
- Automated packing to enhance single glove dispensing
PLEASE CHECK ALL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SIZING PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.