Violet Nitrile Gloves - 3,000 Case Count, 3.2 Mil Thick
Aurelia Amazing Violet Nitrile Gloves
The Aurelia Amazing Violet Nitrile Gloves are a premier, non-latex, powder-free glove manufactured by Supermax Healthcare Incorporated in Malaysia. The Amazing series features a thinner, lighter, and more flexible nitrile material proprietary to the company. The unique nitrile (NBR) formulation is highly-sensitive yet strong and safe under pressure. The 2 mil thick palm and 3.2 mil fingertips are thin enough to feel like you’re not even wearing a glove while still keeping your hands protected.
The thinner yet durable texture helps protect against hand fatigue or strain commonly with thicker gloves. The examination gloves are eco-packed into a 300 count box and are also chemo rated (ASTM 6978). The Amazing, disposable glove is ideal for use in hospitals, dentists' offices, and other medical or procedural applications. Single-use only.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, and XL
** 270 pieces per box for XL sizes.
Violet Nitrile Gloves 3.2 Mil 3,000PCS CASE
- Material: Nitrile (100% Latex-Free)
- Type: Non-Sterile
- Glove Design & Feature: Ambidextrous and Finger Textured
- Cuff: Beaded
- Usage: For Single Use Only
- Color: Violet
- ASTM D6319, ASTM 6978
- Chemo Rated
- Thickness: 2.0 mil at palm, 3.2 mil at fingertips
- Packaging: 300 pieces per box, *270 per box for size XL
- 10 boxes per case, 3,000 pieces per case
- Automated packing to enhance single glove dispensing
PLEASE CHECK ALL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SIZING PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.